Living in Bolivian

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wedding Bell Booze

So, the first set of pictures is making the rounds, and I just can't get enough. I was talking with the newlyweds last night, and we couldn't get over how well everything went. I would like to give shout-outs to Bud and Carla for the shower and the reception - you did a fabulous job on extremely short notice. The spectacular Miss Meaghan organized the Foxwoods event, the bachelorette party, and generally functioned as Julie, our Cruise Director. And, of course, my girl Kasey, for general awesomeness.

I will post more pictures tomorrow, assuming all goes well. Next week I will return to my regularly scheduled randomness.

36 hours until Harry Potter - wooo! I've completely resolved my feeling of shame for reading children's books. If you need me this weekend, I will be reading aloud to the cats. They want updates on Crookshanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home