Living in Bolivian

Friday, April 15, 2005

New cat

On Monday, I acquired a new cat from the Humane Society. She is adorable, as you can see from her picture. She is 5 years old, and was given up by her previous owners because they "didn't have time". She's a cat. How much time does she really require of you?

Of course, I am starting to figure out how much time cats can require, as I now have the duty to introduce her to her new brother, Loki. He is 7, and has been with me about 2.5 years. So far I've limited their interactions, and they make lots of strange noises and glare at each other, but neither has tried to attack the other. I suppose that is the best you can hope for initially. I am a little nervous about leaving them unsupervised, but at some point I suppose you need to let them work it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home