Living in Bolivian

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hero Cat Saves Ingrate Mom

Just in time for Mother's Day, Living in Bolivian has learned of a heartwarming story of courage by a medium-sized orange cat. Let's allow Loki "the locust" Smith to tell his inspiring story.

"The other night, I went into Mom's bedroom to alert her to the fact that the water in my bowl was lukewarm, and needed to be freshened. I found her lying on her stomach, with her arms over her head, covering her face. This caused me some concern, so I made three circles around her, and she still didn't budge. Now I knew something was wrong - usually walking over her pillow gets some reaction.

"Thinking quickly, I walked behind her and gave three rapid head-butts to the small of her back. Success! She whipped her head around to the clock and said, "Guzzah? Fife-thirdy i'th mornen!" Her speech wasn't clear, so to be sure she had recovered, I licked her eye. I'm not saying I expected thanks, but being shoved off the bed seems rude to me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home