Living in Bolivian

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Weirdness day

Here are some things I observed or happened to me today, all of which seem sort of David Lynch-y:

1) I drove past a guy driving a motorcycle with attached sidecar. The driver was wearing an old-fashioned leather helmet and goggles.

2) I met a gravedigger who looks like Santa.

3) I met a person who had one family member killed by cops while the cops were pursuing a second family member on the wrong charge.

4) I had trial before a one-armed judge.

All these things happened before noon. I think I had better call it a day before a Fellini movie breaks out up in here.

1 Comments:

  • Yikes. Imagine a composite figure that represents your morning: A one-armed gravedigger with a long white beard on a motorcycle? Holy crap. Maybe better to not imagine it.

    By Blogger Justin, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home