Living in Bolivian

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

I'm here at work on a Saturday because strangers are in my house, and rather than do anything useful or productive like get my oil changed or go grocery shopping or god-forbid - work, I'm screwing around on the internet.

It's already been a busy day, and if not for the showings, I'd probably be taking a delicious and well-deserved nap. I hauled Loki to the vet this morning for his annual checkup, and he was predictably unamused. The vet found a weird cut on his belly that probably resulted from fighting with Luisa. I would feel sorry for him, but he completely provokes her, by doing things like hiding behind doors and pouncing on her when she comes trotting into the room.

Otherwise, it's been a quiet week, as I begin the process of wrapping up my files at work. I'm finding it extremely difficult to motivate myself to do what needs to be done. It really is almost over, although it's hard to remember that when you're trying to force yourself to get out of bed in the morning. If only I could sell my house, I would finally be able to relax.

This was a boring post, but I feel quite boring today. Better luck next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home