Living in Bolivian

Monday, March 12, 2007

Reasonable risk

Hee. This quote makes me laugh. "Since life itself is a universally fatal sexually transmitted disease, living it to the full demands a balance between reasonable and unreasonable risk." Lovely. Economists are so sexy.

Economists' pick up lines (apart from the brilliant one above):
Hey baby, want to sink my costs?
Enough about my invisible hand, let's get you into that invisible skirt.
Why so uptight? Laissez-faire me give you a smooch!
I've got the supply curve, you've got the demand curve. Let's intersect.
My interest rate is soaring.
*filthy joke about "trickling down" omitted*
You look like you know a thing or two about elasticity.
You make me feel irrational exuberance.
Any chance you have a discount rate?
What do you say to a little game theory?
If you reject me, I will plunge into a Great Depression.

You can dissaude an amorous economist by pointing out: Hey hey hey pal! That hand ain't so invisible!

Good heavens. I need to get back to work. These aren't even funny jokes, I'm just in full avoidance mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home