Living in Bolivian

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Subscribe to Behind the Times

You guys, I'm so excited! Probably the last person in America to find this out, but there is going to be a new Indiana Jones movie! Please let it be awesome...I have my fingers crossed that it won't turn into Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Geritol Kingdom, with the audience holding its collective breath that Mr. Ford doesn't fall and break a hip. No no, no need for these unpleasant thoughts. After all, it's not like George Lucas has a track record with ruining beloved childhood icons. Oh. Wait. And more bad signs - Natalie Portman is rumored to be involved according to imdb. I love her so bad - why is she letting Lucas destroy her career? I have a terrible feeling the more I think about this that she is going to be playing the Princess of Foreignia, with a mystery accent and terrible dialogue, and she will be forced to have grandpa sex with Harrison Ford.

(Excuses self to vomit.)

Okay, sorry about that. Everything's going to be fine. Let's talk about something else. No work today, so I got to see part of Dawson's Creek. That was great.

Yeah.

So.

I'm sorry - I can't stop worrying about the grandpa sex. I never thought I would see anything grosser than Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sean Connery paired up on screen (or her and the desiccated corpse of Michael Douglas in real life), but at least she looks like a grown woman. The beautiful Natalie looks like a child. I am horrified, and it hasn't happened yet.

Must focus on the Creek. Justin's musical genius - take it on home!
She's a Creek freak
she loves the Beek
what's gonna happen
this week?

Oh, that's better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home