Living in Bolivian

Monday, February 05, 2007

Absolutely inexcusable

There is no reason I can think of why I haven't posted in 8 million years. The only meager defense I can offer is that I only did this to try to make my family laugh, and since I moved back to Boston, I can do that in person. Yay! How did I live so far away for so long?

This morning I can admit that I have fallen crazy in love, though I am torn between two lovers (and feeling like a fool). Kerry's bed, Kerry's shower, will you both marry me? I feel so well rested and clean!

Things I do not love - Entemann's Little Bites brownies 100 calorie packs. I took one from the Mountain of Entemann's in the office kitchen this morning because it seemed the best of the many many bad choices on offer. So gross. If I am going to eat crap food, I should just have the real thing and make it count, because this stuff is nasty.

I've been at work for an hour and a half and haven't done anything work related yet. I suppose I should remedy that, but I swear I will return to regular posting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home